The vast majority of Secured cards tend to offer an APR too high, causing them not to compensate for the prices that are paid. But, different from the others, the Assent Platinum offers 0% of APR for six months on purchases, bringing back that lost balance.
Assent Platinum Mastercard SecuredCredit Limits from $200 – $2,000* 0% APR on Purchases for Six Months
This credit card is designed for people who want to start building their credit or rebuilding their bad credit. If you have a valid bank account, credit, or debit card you may be eligible for a secure line of credit for up to $2,000.
Other card details
In general, the Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard is a credit card that is the complete package and is accepted in more than 212 countries all over the world (exceeding its competitors).
Although its annual fee is $49 which is higher than some credit cards, is still competitive once it has the initial period of 0% fee and low APR costs.
The Assent Platinum Mastercard differentiates from the usual cards in two main things. First, it offers a very low APR purchase of 14.49% variable. which usually is 20% higher than other common cards. Second, in the first six months after getting an account have 0% APR, then, you´ll get the 14,99% variable, a rarity in the credit card market.
Learn more about Assent Platinum Mastercard Secured
The card requires a minimum deposit of $200, which means that your highest balance will be 200$. If you are paying an annual fee of $49. A 0 charge APR for six months will be useful, but it is necessary and recommended that you try to keep your balance up to date to obtain credit if you want to obtain credit.
Simply put, if you want to build credit, Platinum Assent with a 0% annual fee for the first six months. When opening the account, use the balance correctly and carefully, and pay it every month and you’ll build a strong credit score that will give you access to multiple benefits.
Other Benefits of the Card
- 0% intro APR: for the initial six months, with no need to pay any interest on carrying balances.
- APR after the first 6 months is lower than most secured credit cards, which is 12.99% after the interest-free period.
- Zero Fraud Liability: In case of lost or no authorized use of the card, the cardholders will pay nothing.
- ID Theft Protection: The Assent Platinum comes with free monitoring of credit reports, which in any case of fraudulent transaction or unauthorized use when noticed, will give an alert of it.
- The Mastercard Global Service also assists you with 24-hour a day, seven days a week, services emergency, like lost card reporting; robbed card report; emergency cash disbursement, and other services.
Is this card for you?
The benefits above of The Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard Secured Credit Card may get you into thinking about considering it. If the usual credit cards don´t accept your credit score, The Assent Platinum is a good offer, with its low credit score requirement.
Also, if you have poor limited credit history and want a fresh start build your credit score with a secured card.
Finally, if you want a secured card that has an efficient and free service of protection for cases of fraud the Assent Platinum Mastercard will be a perfect choice.