If you want your travels to be as comfortable as possible, United Club Infinite will ensure that for you. With this card, you will have access to the lounge and can check bags on United for free. If you are afraid to pay an annual fee, know that if you consider all the advantages of this card, this fee can be a bargain.
Users will enjoy several benefits when using this credit card to pay for eligible purchases with United Airlines and others. These purchases will earn you miles that can later be redeemed for rewards. In addition, it is possible to use this card to make international purchases without having to pay high foreign transaction fees.
Other card details
Many airline credit cards have a low return on spending which can be a disadvantage for their users. But with the United Club Infinite Card, for every $1 you spend, you’ll earn 4x miles spent on United Airlines and 2x miles on car rentals, ride-sharing services, tolls, hotels, restaurants, and eligible delivery services.
Additionally, by opening your Chase account for United Club Infinite you will not only earn by making these travel purchases and another spend, but when you reach $5000 spent in less than three months, you will receive the generous welcome bonus of 100,000 miles.
Also, the $525 annual fee for the United Club Infinite Card may seem an obstacle until you also consider the United Club membership included on the card which typically costs $650 a year. As a member, you can relax while waiting for your flight in one of 45 United Club, Copa Club, and Star Alliance Affiliate Lounges that offer a wide range of complimentary amenities such as personalized travel assistance, Wi-Fi, and beverages, meals, and snacks.
When you redeem your MileagePlus miles through United, you can book both on United-operated flights – with even more benefits – and on flights with any Star Alliance airline or any United partner airline. Miles can also be used to pay for upgrades, onboard Wi-Fi, hotel stays, and car rentals, and to purchase merchandise, gift cards, and access to one-time events.
Learn more about the United Club Infinite
United Club Infinite benefits don’t stop there: they include access to the United Club and Star Alliance Lounge and up to $100 of credit at the Global Entry fee or TSA PreCheck. In addition, your first and second checked bags are free.
In addition to priority access travel services and 25% off United inflight purchases and premium beverages in United Club lounges when you use your card, United Club Infinite also offers a variety of travel insurance and purchase protections, making it an excellent choice of card for natural travelers who can afford its fees.
United offers several ways to redeem your MileagePlus miles, if you want to increase the value of your rewards even further, you can book flights with United and one of its partner airlines. You can also redeem your points for United flight upgrades, hotel stays, car and cruise rentals, Apple products or other merchandise, gift cards via the MileagePlus X mobile app, and Tickets to concerts, events, and Broadway shows.
Other Benefits of the Card
- Complimentary Avis President’s Club Membership: Class upgrades for two cars, guaranteed car availability, quick rental service, and more.
- 10% off United Economy Saver Awards in the continental US and Canada
- No blackout dates: Miles can be used to book any United-operated flight at any time with no restrictions or blackout dates
- Visa Infinite Concierge Services: 24/7 personalized assistance for travel planning, dining reservations, sports, entertainment tickets, and more.
- Receive up to $75 in statement credits as a refund for purchases from IHG Hotels and Resorts charged to your card
- Premier Access: Priority check-in, security screening, boarding privileges, and baggage handling to save you time at the airport.
- CLEAR Membership Benefits: $70 off an annual CLEAR membership
- Access to the Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection: Room upgrades, daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late check-out, and other amenities at luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance: Reimbursement for prepaid, non-refundable travel expenses if your trip is canceled or interrupted by covered situations.
- Lost/delayed baggage refund
- Travel delay refund
- Purchase Protection
- Return Protection
- Extended Warranty
Is this card for you?
This card is designed for people who fly frequently looking for premium travel rewards and luxury perks, want to earn miles quickly, and can pay an annual fee that can be offset by maximizing their benefits. It is also made for those who want to enjoy exclusive benefits and plan to do international shopping without worrying about high fees.
Also, if you are a frequent United Airlines flyer and like to be comfortable during your travels you should consider adding United Club Infinite to your wallet as you will enjoy access to the United Club airport lounge and some enhanced perks and great bonus tiers for reward miles.
With this credit card, you will be able to obtain the maximum travel benefits available, as well as comfort and security from the airport wait to the hotel stay. Once you open your account and start using this card, you’ll be getting a great win rate for a co-branded card, a strong lineup of benefits, United Club access, and solid travel protections.
If you fly frequently and spend on United flights every year, the United Club Infinite card will be the right choice for you. If you think is time to get yours, apply now and start accumulating miles to plan your next dream destination! Keep reading this article to know how.